I don't work this friday so even though it's only wednesday, I am almost done with my work week! Of course I have an assignment due on Friday and a work project due tomorrow. But whatevs.

The BF came over for dinner yesterday and we went to see Pirates at the cheap theater. Oh my god, it was so bad. Really, they needed to stop at 3 and not bother with a 4th. Plus, I realize she was pregnant at the time, but because they were trying to hide it, Penelope Cruz just looked fat most of the time. At least it was the cheap theater and I didn't spend alot of money. The downside is, it was free popcorn night - a free medium popcorn with a ticket purchase. I didn't mean to eat as much as I did. I know that movie theater popcorn is full of fat and salt.

But, I was still down today. Since Sunday, I've lost a pound a day. I bet it would be lower with out the popcorn, because I'm probably retaining alot of water. I'm also feeling pretty constipated. Which is funny because the whole time I was munching popcorn, I was thinking "at least it's fiber." My numbers the past two days have been kinda high. I haven't managed to hit my 700 cal burn, and I'm eating alot - Net of about 1200. But still my numbers are going down, ahead of my Loser Town chart. Once this wedding weekend is over I think it'll be easier to stick to a 700 net because I won't be eating out so much. I think I can today and tomorrow also. All in all, I think things are going pretty well. Which is probably due to me eating normal foods and not candy 24/7.

The BF is meeting with people tonight about a class he's taking in a few weeks. And tomorrow night he's supposed to get drinks with a friend. A girl I happen to hate and who I think would totally mack on my BF if given half the chance. But I know he doesn't find her attractive, so I try as much as possible to be chill about it and not let on. Only when he says he's having a "boys" night and then I find out he invited her do I get mad. Yes, this means he thinks of her as one of "the boys" but she's not a boy! She's a big slutty girl who hangs her self-esteem on the amount of cleavage she can show, and the amount of male attention she gets. On the one hand I'm glad because my plan is to give myself a mani/pedi while I watched a taped episode of Food Network Star. But, on the other hand, I thought that his parents were taking us out. Yeah, we'll see them at the wedding on Saturday, but I think I'd rather that we have dinner with them, than he go have drinks Little Miss Attention Whore.

No wonder Penelope was picked!They could be sisters.

3 comments:

~MLS~ said...

Idk. Since I got cheated on I no longer trust what ANY guy has to say about their female friends. Even when I trust the guy I don't trust the girl. They tend to strip and jump into their beds. :D Oh how I hate sluts.

Anonymous said...

Aweseome that you are still losing even though the numbers are kinda high!

Seeking Something Else said...

MLS- yeah, I hear you. I "dated" a total man-whore once and it didn't do me any good. But, my BF knows that if he cheats I will be out the door faster than he can get the words out and I will never speak to him again. It is not something I would ever tolerate - that and being hit.

Fed Up- Thanks! I think it's a good sign, that my body prefers to be lighter I just need to treat it right : )

LilySlim Weight loss tickers