Back to my pre-Christmas weight and it only took a few days. I knew that if I went back to normal food - not so much sweets or snacks. That the scale would calm down a little. But this still leaves me with 5lbs to lose in exactly a month.
I didn't eat dinner yesterday just had a few odds and ends - licked the spoons of what I was cooking for lunch and breakfast this week, had half a spoon of peanut butter and a few dried cranberries before pouring them into my oatmeal.
I did end up with a high calorie count yesterday - 1310. Because I got coffee with friends at Starbucks. Two donut holes and a skinny caramel macciato (which wasn't that good even) put me up there.
Today I've been good. I had a couple of cookies that were gifts over the holidays - but I checked the label and they were 170 all together. I made my lunch to bring with me - soup @ 250. Breakfast was oatmeal with fruit, nuts and yogurt - 490. I may or may not have dinner tonight.
I have to work later than usual. And I still have to work out this evening (yesterday was my rest day) which I plan on doing during the Biggest Loser premier. So, I may not have time to cook, eat and digest before 8pm.
Calorie-wise my subtotal after lunch and snacks is 950. So I could eat dinner if keep it to 300, and burn 550 working out. We shall see.
0 comments:
Post a Comment