I am fat.

I can't believe I gained so much over the holidays. I nearly didn't go out NYE (but the BF would not have allowed me to bail) because this super cute dress I was going to wear showed every lump and bump. Everything is tight on me right now.

The BF bought me some comfy lounge-wear for Christmas. He's so sweet he bought all smalls. And, guess what, they are so tight!

I am not buying new clothes. I will have to lose or be forever uncomfortable.

I am going to do a New Resolution every month of the year, broken down into weekly habits to build. January is exercise. This week's habit - 2 days of working out, 1 day rest. That gets me working out 4-5 times a week with out getting burnt out trying to do 4 or 5 days of working out in a row.

That with a diet overhaul I should get back on track soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals. It's a new year so we can start fresh!

Seeking Something Else said...

Thanks! I am looking forward to the new year actually.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers