Two Xs on my calendar and another early morning workout. I somehow managed to burn 280 calories with the same workout as Monday which is +50. I feel like I put in a little more effort, I definitely got a few more pushups in.
I also weighed in today at 120.75 that's another pound down.
I realized yesterday that I have actually gone more than 48 hours with out sugar. I think the magic number is 3 days, but the real test for me will be the weekend. When I don't have my work day routines it's easy to slip up and hit the store for donuts or pizza or whatever. I have Friday and Sunday off this week so I am going to plan to hit the gym on those days. I'm also hoping that being able to put another X on my healthy eating chain will get me through. But I have a couple days yet.
I have gone back to listening to my Paul McKenna "I can make you thin" hypnosis cd (well, it's a track on my iPod after I ripped the cd and returned the book to the library). It's great for falling asleep because it really relaxes me. Last night was one of the first times I didn't fall asleep and actually heard/listened to the whole track. I've listened to it 3 nights in a row now and I'm wondering if there really might be something to it. I never did finish reading his book, but I have noticed myself slowing down my eating. I think I should go read the rest of the book because I know he has methods for eliminating cravings.
Anyway... whatever something is finally working and I am liking it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment