I overslept today. I woke up at the time I should have been leaving for work because I accidently set my alarm for PM instead of AM. So I jumped out of bed and got dressed, threw food in my bag and left. I have no idea how much I weigh today. Though I don't think it could have been good since yesterday was not great.

I just have been feeling really yucky because of my cold. So the BF and I sat around watching movies all day. We had lunch where I ate a veggie burger and fries - though I stopped myself from having as many as I could have. Then when I went home my mom had been baking again so I had couple of cookies. I didn't eat any dinner, but I didn't do my Insanity workout. So I am a day behind.

I used the excuse of not feeling well and watched more tv instead. I know it's not good, but I feel like I needed the rest. I am hoping I can step it up today and do better.




1 comments:

Kitty said...

we all have those days... Lets just brush it off / and start again tomorrow

LilySlim Weight loss tickers