Right now it's 5pm where I'm at and I've gotten 2 hours of work done. I've been ready to work since noon. I'm frustrated to because it's a friend's birthday and I promised I would. The BF doesn't really want to come with me, but he wants me to go to the other side of town for a thing his friends are having. It's earlier and I could definitely do both, but why should I if he's not willing to come with me?
---
So, a couple of minutes ago, the BF got up to turn a light on. Yeah, I should know better than to blog or read my blogs at his place - even if it is on my own computer. I'm supposed to be working, but I knew that if I wanted to blog today I needed to do it now.
I tried to cover it up by opening up a new tab, then in an attempt to close it out completely because he got really close to the screen to read it, "to see my work," I forgot that there was one of the blogs I follow open in a different window.
I'm not sure if he read what it was, or just saw a celeb picture. Or wasn't even really reading. I eventually did get the windows closed but not before I was really embarrassed. He knew I was upset and tried to get me to tell him why. I'm pretty sure if he realized what the blog really was he would have confronted me. He knows that I "used to" have eating problems.
As if I wasn't pissed off enough....
I'll post my food and stuff later, once I am feeling better.
1 comments:
Argh! I hate "getting caught" like that!!
MLM
Post a Comment