I joined Moonlight Mistress's 30 Day Challenge.

The challenge as MM set it out:
Daily calorie limit of your choosing (mine will be between 1000-1288); Exercise at least 1 hour, 5 days per week; Weigh every Sunday; Take measurements at the beginning of every month (starting with 3/2011); Post daily intake + calories & exercise to blog daily; Share total weight lost when challenge concludes.
When
02/13/2011 12am-03/15/2011 11:59pm Central

My calorie limit is max 1000 net on days I exercise, and 1000 intake on any day I don't exercise. Tuesdays is the only exception I'll go to 1200, because I do have a dance class, but I don't consider it a workout.

Today begins my Day 1. Yesterday was a total waste because of V-Day I didn't get to exercise as much as I would have and all I ate all day was doritos, candy and a slice of pizza. Not exactly healthy and way beyond my calorie limit! Which means that I'll have to extend my 30 days to the 17th.

According to losertown.org at 1000 calories a day I will definitely be bikini ready for Fourth of July.

0 comments:

LilySlim Weight loss tickers