I am not working on my exam like I should be. Instead I am reading blogs.
It could also be that I am a little bit tipsy. I stuck to my plan for today mostly - I had two pieced of chocolate that were left in the employee lounge today - a mini mr. goodbar and carmel kiss. That's probably 50 calories, maybe 70. But, I had that glass of red wine because I was craving sweets - it's like a ridiculously sweet wine. I was so close to caving at the grocery store today - I went there to get stuff for when a girlfriend comes over on friday. I'm going to have to eat normally when she's here - but I didn't cave I did not buy any sweets, but I did come home and have a glass of red wine.
And now I feel a little tipsy. I should go to bed, but I need to work on my exam. I wonder if the wine will make it better or worse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment