I think this is just how Monday is going to be for a little while. Because every one around here is busy with work and can't train me. I'm even trying to take my time going through all the material.

Enjoy it while it lasts, right?

In all I'm happy with the new gig. I'm working on freelance project, plus trying to keep my August resolution to do chores, so I'm busy for now. But since this is a leave work at work type of job, and it'll be a long while before I'm able to do over time or holidays, I will soon have fee time for a social life.

The BF and I have gone out during the week twice & we're supposed to hang out with another couple this week. I also signed up for a dance class and will probably had back to ballet soon too. The only thing I haven't figured out is the volunteering. It was my Friday morning activity and now I don't know where to fit it in.

I did horribly on my diet this weekend. Didn't even run with the BF like we had planned. And my mom for some reason has a 6th sense about when I'm trying to eat well, because she sent me a care package frim the popcorn factory. And if course instead of bringing it to work like I should have I started in on it and mowed through too much of it while watching Downton Abbey last night (I just started season 3). And my weight was up today when I had held steady all last week.

Went to the beach on Saturday and i freaking hate how my suits fit and I can't sit properly without feeling my stomach roll. Sigh.

I may have incentive now though, as an old friend (aka girl he "dated") of the BF's is going to be in town at the end of the month. She's the ex-sister-in-law of a good friend of his. And a stewardess for some Europe airline (maybe Virgin) and I cannot let her look better than me. Because, I am totally inviting myself to their "just catching up" dinner. That gives me 2-3 weeks to make some progress.

1 comments:

Kitty said...

From what I can see on MFP you are doing great :) Keep it up hon, and I am sure you will look 100 times better than she does :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers