So, I was trying to be good this past weekend, but it was an epic fail. On Monday I hadn't lost a single pound. Though my weekend was fun, it doesn't help me for this weekend that is coming up.
Drastic times call for drastic measures. I checked my calendar from last year. Yes, I keep a pocket sized calendar in my bathroom and I record my weight on it. I was checking what my numbers looked like before going to Jamaica. Because I dropped about 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Granted I don't have that kind of time, but I'm not trying to look good in a bikini either. I think if I could get to 121 or 120 that the dress will fit. It might not be the most comfortable, but I just need to get into it.
Which means... crash diet time. 1000 calories max and burning 700-800 a day with exercise. And no bread products! Tomorrow is going to be the hardest because I am supposed to volunteer in the morning before work. I can't ditch them, but I may not stay for the 4 hours I was supposed to.
I did stick to my limit yesterday and I will again today - and still managed to sneak in a little chocolate (I hate staff break rooms because they are a dumping ground for yummy food I shouldn't eat). I lost 1.8 already and as long as I go to bed the same weight I woke up that amount should hold I should be good to go.
I am trying to think of this less as a crash diet and more as a jump start. I am not going to overdo it on the day of the party, I'm going to eat very little and probably go swimming in the hotel pool for some extra burn, hopefully with out any muscle pump - Then just go easy at the party while enjoying myself.
When I get home, I don't plan on going right off the diet cliff and stuffing myself with everything I denied myself while dieting (like I usually do) Instead, I will up my calories a little bit (12-1500), lower my exercise (1/2 hour - 1 hour), and include the foods I like/want with in my allowance. So, you know, what I should always be doing.
I still have a goal for New Years to be around 116-118, so I may re-think this plan closer toward christmas if I'm not getting there. I may go on another crash just before christmas because I know that time at the BFs place will be filled with goodies and tons of food.
Thanks for the comments on my last post NeoHippie and ruby-tuesday. I'm glad I am not the only one who does this. Kitty, I am working on my Leibster Questions. Thanks!
1 comments:
Gl on the diet hon - carefull so you don't crash!
Post a Comment