Last week was horrible.
Orange Kitty needed to have surgery and I was a wreck.
The BF and I got into a "discussion" because he's doing a guys' trip to Africa for a month next year. I was hoping to make an Africa fund part of his graduation present because I really wanted us to go together. It started as just a trip to climb Kilimanjaro and morphed into something much bigger. I could go into all the reasons it makes me mad and sad, but I'm just to emotionally drained to rant.
I'm really behind in all of my work from taking care of OK and being at the vet so many hours last week. I was just eating out and fast food and whatever I could get quickly and go last week. So I've gained again. I've got a 5k to run on Dec 3 and it's probably been 2 weeks since I even worked out. (Well, I did this morning, but before that).
I feel like the depression is settling on me again. There's just so much going on around me right now that I can't get a grasp on. I just want to curl up in bed with the covers over my head until it passes.
I like Kitty's 60 Day Challenge. I had wanted to start it last week on Nov 1. But that's when the shit hit the fan. So I'm going to start now. Too bad it's day one and things aren't going so well.
Week One!
Weekly challenge: Pick one unhealthy food or habit you have (eg.
Artificial sweetener, chocolate, eating after 8pm, skipping breakfast)
and aim to go 7 days without eating/doing it.
SUGAR! It is my biggest vice and I truly believe I am addicted to it. It makes me feel great, until I crash. Then I go for more.
I've already failed on my unhealthy food/habit. I was going to
give up sugar (aka candy & baked goods) and I've already had 3
cookies.
11/7 Day one: How tall are you, what do you currently weigh, and what do you hope to weigh after the 60 days? (Be realistic).
5'3"; 127.5; after 60 days I hope to be 118.
Other stats-
R. bicep: 10.75
Bust: 35
Waist: 27
Hips: 37
Thighs (standing feet together): 39
R Thigh:24
R Calf: 13.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry life is crazy busy out of control lately. Hope things normalize soon.
ugg crazy week.. No wonder why you have been so stressed.
Yup the challenge is actually pretty fun.. :)
GL :)
Post a Comment