This was on a friend's facebook today. And it just really hit home. I was up again on Monday after spending the weekend with the BFs parents. Mostly because I didn't stick to my healthy eating. But being away from home is no excuse. They have a freakin' garden, you know there is fresh food in the house, I just have to ask for it.
I have a cold right now too which is making it nearly impossible to work out in the mornings, but the decongestant you have to ask the pharmacist for is pretty wonderful and gives me some energy in the afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll make my goal by Halloween or not. Which is a total bummer because I'll have no costume fits and I refuse to spend money on anything that fits me now. But I am not giving up. I'm going to stick with my Ripped in 30 plan and up my running, and give up the bicycle. I think it's making my legs big. If I can give up most of my junk food I should even out in the low 120s by the end of the month. Then, it'll be work to push into the teens. But I'm going to do it. I AM GOING TO GET THERE.
@Kitty, Miranda, & Meow: Thanks for commenting on my "Can you hear me?" blog. I think it was not showing up when I had changed the URL. I'm just going to stick to keeping my profile closed for now and see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I saw that picture on Facebook the other day. I thought it was really true.
Don't give up. I'm sure you'll get to your goal by Halloween. :) x
Post a Comment