So, I wasn't really less last night than yesterday morning -oops.  I write down my weight every morning, and for whatever reason I had Thursdays weight in my head. So, not less, but it's all okay. It made me happy for not binging and that's a good thing. Plus, I did go down this morning by almost 2 pounds! So in the first 3 days of my challenge so far I lost 4 pounds. And in the 4 days of being home from the BFs visit, I have finally gotten off all the extra that I put on with him! YEAH.

I'm a little surprsied because I am down 1.75 pounds from yesterday and that is with out exercising and being so stressed yesterday. I guess my body wanted the break. I am also surprised  because I made these cookies at home. Yes, they have brown sugar in them (2 Tbsp), but I made them with out the optional white sugar, and with whole wheat pastry flour. They came out a little closer to muffies than cookies I think because of my flour and possibly too much baking soda. But, they were delicious and with 3 TBSP of dark organic chocolate chips, making a total of 8 cookies (good sized ones too, I think next time I'll try to make 10 out of the batch) they were only 50 Calories each. How awesome is that!? Who says you can't have a cookie on a diet? It's kind of why I love her blog so much. And if you look at her pictures she's stick thin.

I also gave in and had a veggie corndog and ketchup. I still managed to only hit 1100 calories yesterday and had alot of fresh fruit and a huge fresh salad with 5 cal dressing I made myself from vinegar and mustard.  But, the corndog had alot of sugar in it I didn't realize. I guess, the cornbread outside should be considered a processed baked good, but I'm still going to go with it's better than eating a king sized kitkat or 4 donuts. Plus the veggie dog part is protein. So... I'm not going to call yesterday a total fail. Just a miniture bump early on in the 21 day challenge.  I have 3 corndogs left in the box and I'll parcel them out  every few days. That way I have something I enjoy that isn't really too horrible for me.

I did two morning workouts today and plan on getting a run in at some point before going dancing (whoo!). A friend of mine wants to hit some outdoor festival food stalls before the band begins, and feel like I should go with her, but I don't want to eat! What to do? what to do? I want to be social, I don't want my "diet" to interfere with that, but I don't want to lose site of my goals in the moment.

Tomorrow is going to be hard too. It's father's day and usually my dad and I go out for mexican. I am thinking big workout, light breakfast and save my calories for dinner with him.

I love Olivia Wilde. I think she's so beautiful and a good actress. I am trying to decide if I should be Quora (O.W. in Tron) or the Black Swan for Halloween this year. Both require me to be super skinny :)

0 comments:

LilySlim Weight loss tickers