"It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday" -- 50 Cent

My birthday is this weekend and despite how crappy my weight makes me feel and how badly I've been doing with my food - I'm going out with my boyfriend and we are going to have a great time.

He's got a surprise for me tonight (I think it's going to be Karaoke) and then it's a fancy dinner at a fancy restaurant tomorrow, and then it's drinks with friends for joint birthdays on Sunday.

I have loved the book "The end of overeating" that I linked to in my last post. I think that if I can use the knowledge and tools that are in it I will (eventually) be in good shape. I will probably do a full on book review after this weekend.

And in case I needed a great negative association to pair with birthday cake so I don't binge, I'll be thinking of this:

5 comments:

Lund3on said...

Awwww.. my bf is an Aries too! How exciting! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Hope you had a good one!

Moonlight Mistress said...

Happy Birthday!!!

~MLM

Anonymous said...

Happy B Day fellow April baby!

Harlow B said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I've heard a lot of positive things about the book the end of overeating, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Perhaps it'll be the next book I read :)

~H

that pic made me laugh, I'm going to try and recall it every time I'm offered birthday cake!

Seeking Something Else said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers