So I am now stuck at 121.5. Three days no change.

I used one of my exercise DVDs today. 10 minute solutions hot body boot camp. It has 5 different 10minute work outs - Cardio, Drills, Abs, Lower Body, and Stretch. I did the first three. The Ab Assault was awesome! It only had 2 crunch like moves in the whole thing. The rest were exercises that worked your core without being majorly boring. The drills were great too I need to use 5lb weights next time instead of 3 though.

I work the late shift tonight and I slept in today - so I didn't get breakfast. I ate egg beaters w/ a little cheese, tomatoes and salsa after my work out. A banana and an orange before I left for work. All I brought with me to work for dinner is a bagel w/ 1TBS of cream cheese and fresh fruit. I do have a granola bar in my desk though and some Fat free yogurt in the lounge fridge.

The pseudo omlet all together was 170/60/6.5g
Bagel 307/13/1.5g
Cream cheese 50/40/4 g
Granola bar 135/15/2g
Yogurt 90/0/0

I never count fresh fruit or vegetables because I don't like penalizing myself for eating something good for me.

So today's total should be: 752/128/14g

Of course this doesn't take into account the possibility of seeing my boyfriend after work. He hasn't called me today (grrr) so I don't know if he's got plans for the evening or what. I'd like to see him since he was out of town (again) in the middle of the week and then got stuck there because of fog. But, I would really like to get below 121.5. I was so close to 120 when he was gone for the whole week. I'm wondering if I can make excuses to not go out with him or not to eat.

0 comments:

LilySlim Weight loss tickers